Food writer Andreae Callanan shows how easy it is to make chocolate truffles. She says truffles are one of the easiest things to make, they are inexpensive, and there's no cooking involved. You only need three ingredients: chocolate, cream, and flavoring. Put some chocolate chips in a pan and chop them up a bit. Heat some heavy cream, pour it over the chocolate and stir it in. Then add any flavoring that you like. Let this mixture sit until it gets solid. When it's ready, take spoonfuls at a time and roll into balls, then roll them in sugar or whatever topping you want to use. That's all there is to making truffles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades