2 cups grated cassava
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 tbsp. teaspoon vanilla or panda flavoring
1 cup grated coconut
Mix all the ingredients together, except the grated coconut. Stir until well blended and no lumps remain. Pour into a heat proof shallow bowl. Steam for 45 minutes. The steamed pichi-pichi should be firm, golden in color and clear. Cool. Cut into serving size pieces, 2" x 2" should be fine. Roll each piece in grated coconut. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades