Impress your friends by learning how to make pie crust decorations with this easy-to-follow cooking video. This pie decorating lesson is brought to you by Susan Reid on How2Heroes. Search How2Heroes on WonderHowTo for more cooking videos.
Scraps of leftover chilled dough from Pie Crust 101 and a cookie cutter join forces to create leaves for Thanksgiving, trees for Christmas, or whatever shape your heart desires. Pop them in the oven for 10-15 minutes and watch the sparking sugar and golden crust shine atop your pies. Your guests will admire your artistry but will still devour your pies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades