In order to make a piecrust from scratch, you will need the following ingredients: flour, cold butter, cold water, salt, sugar, and a pie plate. Marble surfaces work best. Place flour on your countertop. Add salt and sugar. Cut in the butter. You will have to work quickly, because the butter shouldn't melt. Cut the butter until it is pea sized. Make a well in the dough. Place a tablespoon at a time of water into the well, as you slowly incorporate it in. Knead it a couple of times. Sprinkle flour onto your countertop. Place flour on your hands and the rolling pin. Roll the dough out until it is 1/8". It will need to 2" of piecrust beyond the size of the pie plate. Roll the dough onto your rolling pin, and lift the dough onto your pie plate. Trim off the excess with scissors. Crimp the edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades