In this tutorial, we learn how to make pineapple upside down cake. First, take a 9x13 pan and add in 1 stick of butter and 1.5 c packed brown sugar. Heat this up in a 350 degree oven while you prepare the batter. Add in 2/3 c butter, then add in 1/3 c sugar and cream together until fluffy. After this, add in 4 eggs, then add in 3 1/3 c flour and 3 tsp baking powder to the batter. After this, take the pan with the brown sugar and butter, and mix together until it's spread out on the bottom of the pan Now, place pineapple onto this, then pour on the cake batter over it. Bake in the oven until it's golden brown, then allow to cool. After it's finished cooling, turn the pan upside down and you will have a delicious cake ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades