This dessert recipe for popcorn cake shown in this how-to video is simple enough for kids to make. You will need half a cup of un-popped popcorn, a dash of salt, four cups marshmallows, half a cup of margarine, and two thirds cup of candy-coated chocolates. Popcorn cakes are delicious and perfect for a school snack or lunchtime dessert. Join Chef Ralph Pallarino as he shows you how to make the tasty treat in this video cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades