Powdered sugar frosting is a delicious way to top any cake or pastry. In this tutorial, learn how to make very quick frosting from sugar and have it taste just like delicious buttercream.
Add two and a half cups of powdered sugar, two tbsp of water, one tbsp of butter, one tbsp of a light corn syrup and two tsp of almond extract.
Mix on low speed until the powdered sugar gets moist and then increase the speed to medium.
If your frosting looks a bit too dry, you can add a bit more water. Add one tsp at a time until it reaches the desired consistency. if you accidentally add too much water, don't worry.. you can always add more powdered sugar to fix it.
Scrape the sides of the bowl to make sure everything gets mixed. Once you've reached the right texture.. it's ready to use!
If you would like to use colored frosting, just add a few drops of food coloring to the frosting, just a few drops at a time. Stir until mixed and then you're ready to decorate cookies, cakes, whatever needs a bit of icing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades