This video explains how to make pumpkin & pecan pies. Reheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine pumpkin, 1/3 c. sugar, 1 egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; stir well. Spread over bottom of pie shell - this is your pumpkin layer.
Combine corn syrup, 1/2 c. sugar, 2 eggs, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl; stir in nuts. Spoon over pumpkin layer - this is your pecan layer.
Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades