To make a pumpkin pie layer cheesecake, first blend together two packages of cream cheese with 1/2 cup of sugar and a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. After that, add two eggs, one at a time and beat until smooth and creamy. Pour half of the cheesecake mixture into a graham cracker crust. In a different bowl, add 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and a pinch of nutmeg. Stir until combined. Pour over the cheesecake layer and bake 35-40 minutes at 325 degrees. Top with homemade whipped cream and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades