In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pumpkin pie with fresh pumpkin. First, take your pumpkin and cut it in half. After this, take out the middle of the pumpkin, then cut it into several large cubes in a large bowl. After this, place the pumpkin into boiling water and cook until they are soft. Once finished, take the filling from the middle and peel the skin off the pieces. Now mash these pieces up using a food processor and add together with the other ingredients for your pumpkin pie. Pour this mixture into a pie crust, then bake in the oven until golden brown on the crust. The filling will still look liquid but it will set with time. Allow to cool, then place in the fridge and serve with whipped cream, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades