In this video, we learn how to make a quick & easy peanut butter fudge. To make this, you will need: stick of butter, 1 tsp vanilla, 2/3 c cocoa, 4.5 c powdered sugar, and 1 c creamy peanut butter. First, melt the butter on medium in a pan and then add the vanilla in the pan. From here, stir in the cocoa and mix well. After this, stir in the sugar until everything is dissolved and well mixed together. Keep it over medium-high heat during this process. next, keep stirring while you add in the peanut butter. When it's finished mixing, pour into a dish and let harden. When done, cut into pieces and eat and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades