Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet that looks sort of like a rice krispie treat on the outside, but in fact is really solidified milk and cottage cheese. The recipe isn't all that difficult to make and only requires a list of about 7 or less ingredients. So check out this tutorial on how to make it while using Indian milk, burfi. Enjoy!
You can find a printable recipe here: http://showmethecurry.com/desserts/quick-kalakand.htm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades