This video teaches the secrets of making rainbow-colored cupcakes with food coloring.
First add some oil mixed with water, cake mix and egg whites in a bowl and mix them well.
Transfer the batter to six disposable cups evenly to add the food coloring.
Now add a color (mix yellow and red to make orange and red and blue for purple) to each cup with batter and mix them well.
Now line your muffin pan with muffin tins.
Add a little batter of each color one by one to the tins carefully.
Bake it in a 325 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Finally taste it and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades