In this video, we learn how to make a muffin cupcake with Meera and Rani. You will need: 1 1/2 c milk, 1/2 c butter, 1/2 c raisins, 3/4 c powdered sugar, 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 1/4 c Atta, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp of baking soda. First, put the raisins and milk in a sauce pan to let simmer for 20 minutes then set aside and let cool. Next, in a mixing bowl, cream your sugar and butter together. Once it's creamed, add your egg and vanilla to the mixture. Mix this together and add your raisin and milk mixture. Combine this then add your dry ingredients to the mixture. Once this is fully mixed, pour the batter into a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Bake in an oven until the muffins are golden brown and they are ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades