A delicious dessert for your Valentine's Day dinner! For this recipe, you will need: 3 sticks of butter, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 large egg, 3 1/2 cups flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 cup thick raspberry preserved, confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar), parchment paper, a stand mixer, a sheet pan, plastic wrap, a round cookie cutter and a heart shaped cookie cutter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades