Chaya Ryvka from Raw living foods teaches to make raw chocolate-pecan crust. You will need: pecans, raw cocoa nuts and powder, dates, vanilla, salt and food processor. First put the pecans into the food processor. Later add the raw cocoa nuts (make sure its raw ) and raw cocoa powder. At last add some fresh organic dates and a pinch of salt in the food processor. Now process all the ingredients until the crust starts to rise and repeat the process until all the nuts are broken down. Now add the vanilla and continue processing until it is well processed. Later assemble the cheese cake pan upside down and grease the insides of the pan with coconut oil as shown. Finally distribute crust evenly on the bottom of the pan as shown and set aside until ready to be filled. Follow Chaya Ryvka's steps and make your own delicious raw chocolate-pecan crust.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades