Raw food diets are fast becoming a popular and healthy lifestyle due to its all-natural slant, and in this video Chrissy Bix shows you how to make a delicious raw mango and berry pie. The raw pie crust is nut and date-based and requires a blender to get the correct dough-like consistency. From there it can be transferred directly into a pie dish and topped with blueberries, raspberries (fresh or frozen) and mango. It can be served with Keffir or cashew cream, both of which are good whipped cream substitutes so it still feels like a traditional yummy pie-eating experience, but all-raw and all-natural.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades