In this clip, learn how to make a perfect citrus cake for summertime. This orange sponge goes great with warm weather cocktails, coffee or even as breakfast. Follow along with this clip and learn how to make this deliciously moist dessert.
You Will Need:
*2 medium seedless oranges
*3/4 cup butter
*1-1/2 cups sugar
*2 cups flour
*2 tsp baking powder
*1/4 tsp salt
*9" square greased pan, 350F for 40-45 mins.
*1/4 cup butter
*2 cups icing sugar
*2-3 Tbsp orange juice
*1/2 tsp vanilla
*1 tsp grated orange rind
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades