In this tutorial, we learn how to make a rhubarb crisp. To start, fresh pick rhubarb from your garden or purchase it form the store. After this place a stick of butter into a bowl and then place it in the microwave with a cover on top until it's completely melted. After this, add in brown sugar, oats, and flour with cinnamon, then mix together with a fork. After everything is combined, place it into a greased baking dish with butter and put into the oven until it's crispy and golden brown. While this is cooking, cut your rhubarb up and then put it into a sauce pan with sugar, butter, and water. When this is done cooking, combine with your oat mixture and enjoy while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades