Come on, who doesn't love sugary sweet Rice Krispy treats! Super easy to make, even small kids can help. This recipe puts a spin on traditional treats and makes a healthier even better version. You can add peanut butter as a source of protein and energy. You use organic or non brown Rice Krispys because it contains a lot less sugar than the regular stuff. Perfect as an afternoon surprise for when your kids get home from school. Plus, you will not feel bad about serving them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades