Now that we're knee-deep in fall, it's time to whip out those cool weather-combating spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Baked into cookies, pastries, and cakes, these warm spices add a sweet kick of flavor that either breaks or breaks a recipe.
Take a gander at this food video to learn how to make a very seasonally appropriate snack, honey and molasses ginger snaps.
Emily Dickinson stopped by the FSU kitchen this week, to improvise a few poems and eat some ginger snaps - her own recipe!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades