In this tutorial, Anne Marie shows us how to make rock candy at home. Rock candy is simply sugar crystals, and you can make this at home in any color or flavor you like easily. The only ingredients you need are sugar and water, though you can add color and flavor as you like. To make these, first add in 1 cup water with 3 cups sugar and a few drops of food coloring into a hot saucepan. Stir constantly while bringing the solution to a boil. Now, grab a container and pour your solution into it, along with a string (which will be what you eat off of). Grow this solution somewhere it won't be disturbed, and put a cover around it. Give the rock candy a few days to form, and you can eat it right away or you can keep it until a later date!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades