In this tutorial, we learn how to make rock candy with ease. First, add 2 cups of pure sugar to boiling water. After this, stir in flavoring and food coloring then stir the mixture until it's thick. After this, remove from heat and let it cool. Then, pour in cooled water to the mixture and dip a skewer into the mixture, then roll around in sugar and place back into the jar using a paperclip to hold it on the top. You should see rock candy form in around 2-3 hours. Let the skewer sit for longer depending on how big you want the rock candy to get and enjoy eating it when finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades