In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make rum cake. The ingredients that are required to make this cake are: 18 oz of yellow cake mix, 3.4 oz of Jell-O instant pudding, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of pure canola oil and 1/2 cup of rum. Begin by adding all those ingredients into a bowl and mix it. Pour the mixture into a pan. Have the oven preheated to 350 degrees and leave it for an hour. Viewers will also learn how to make the glaze for the cake in the video. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades