Chocolate lava cake, known as petit gateau or moelleux au chocolat in France, is quite simply a foodie's dream dessert. Richy, flaky layers of velvety chocolate cake package a scintillating, creamy surprise in the center: A "lava" stream of melted chocolate filling.
Though preparing the cake and pudding-like center mixture is not difficult, there is a little bit of technique involved in inserting the filling. So check out this dessert making tutorial to learn how to bake and assemble this creation step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades