Emeril Lagasse demonstrates how he creates Shrimp and Andouille Cheesecake, an appetizer. The crust contains bread crumbs, grated parmesan, butter and Creole seasoning. The cheesecake filling contains gulf shrimp and andouille, a spicy Cajun smoked pork sausage. It's seasoned with onions, green and red peppers, and chopped garlic, sautéed in olive oil with more Creole seasoning, which is added to a mixture of cream cheese, eggs, and smoked gouda cheese and blended with an electric mixer. While the cheesecake is baking, he makes a sauce of garlic, tomatoes, and Creole mustard and purees it to use as a garnish for each slice of cheesecake. This is an interesting recipe for a very different savory cheesecake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades