Peach cobblers aren't traditionally the fastest desserts to make. They require creating the pie crust, cutting up the fresh peaches, and then assembling it all together into a pretty looking cake.
But this food video presents an easier way to make this Southern comfort food. Check it out to learn how to substitute cake mix for the filling and crust and canned peaches for fresh peaches. We do, however, recommend you use fresh peaches for optimal flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades