In this video from MrSimpleChef we learn how to make a simple apple crisp. First preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease up a casserole dish. Peel, core, and slice apples to half fill the bowl. He's using 4 or 5 medium-sized apples. Add all the apples into the bowl. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar. Add 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Take a fork and stir it all in so the apples are coated with this mixture. With the apple base put aside, blend together 1/2 cup margarine, 1/2 cup brown sugar, mixed until smooth and creamy, add 1/2 cup flour and 1 cup of quick oats. Blend this and that's your topping. Put the topping over the apples. Spread it out and pack it in a bit. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top and put in oven for about an hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades