You can't have cupcakes without icing. It simply isn't done. Let the two little ladies in this instructional video show you how to make some super quick icing to dress up your all your desserts and pastries. Or just eat it plain out of the bowl. We won't judge.
3/4 cups butter
2 1/2 cups of icing sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (artificial vanilla)
1. Cream the butter in a medium bowl
2. Add the icing sugar, one cup at a time then mix.
3. Add the vanilla essence and continue creaming 'till smooth.
4. Put the icing on the cupcake
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades