In this tutorial, we learn how to make simple easy pumpkin pie. First, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine 2 eggs, 1 (16) oz pumpkin puree, 1 (14) oz can sweetened condensed milk, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl. Mix this well until everything is well combined, and pour into a pie shell. Bake this in the oven for 15 minutes at the same temperature. Then, reduce the heat to 350 degrees and cook for 35 minutes longer. Once finished, allow the pie to cool then serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy for the holidays or any day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades