In order to prepare A Simple English Toffee, you will need the following: a large heavy pot, a candy thermometer, a spoon, a dash of salt, a baking sheet, 2 cups of butter, 2 cups of sugar, and 2 cups of chocolate.
Combine butter and sugar and salt in the pot. Heat over medium heat to 285 degrees. Stir constantly. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pour it onto the cookie sheet. Spread it out into a thin layer. Sprinkle on chocolate chips. Spread the chips out. If it helps, cover your hand in plastic. Blend the chocolate in with your hand. After chocolate is melted, place the tray in the refrigerator. Break it into pieces. Store in a container.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades