In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple homemade apple pie. First, to make the pie crust combine 2 c flour, 1 c shortening, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 c cold water. Mix together then refrigerator. Next, roll our your dough after 20 minutes in the fridge and place into a pie tin and leave the top crust for later. Now, peel your apples (14 of them) and then cut them into thin slices. After this, sprinkle lemon onto the apples to stop them from browning. Now, place the apples into two large skillets, then add in 6 tbsp butter, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1 c sugar and cook for 10 minutes. When finished, pour apple mixture into the pie tin with dough, then place the pie dough onto the top. Cut slits into the top of the pie, then brush the top with milk and sugar. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees and then drop temperature to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes. When finished, let cool and enjoy your homemade apple pie!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades