Simply Made demonstrates how to make a toffee crunch crepe cake. First, assemble the ingredients for the crepes including 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1/4 of a cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt, one can of evaporated milk, 1/2 cup of water, four eggs, 1/4 cup of melted vegetable shortening, and two teaspoons of vanilla extract. Add the ingredients to a blender and mix for ten seconds. Pour the mixture into a container, cover it, and let it rest for 30 minutes. Set the stove to medium and brush a crepe pan with vegetable oil. Add the crepe mixture and cook until it is brown. Place the crepes on a clean tea towel to cool. You'll have about 10 to 14 crepes. Then, prepare the filling by whipping two cups of whipping cream until thick. Fold in one tablespoon of orange zest and two teaspoons of vanilla extract. Measure out 1 1/2 cups of toffee bits. Assemble the cake by placing one crepe on a plate and spread a thin layer of whipped cream on top of it. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Repeat until all the crepes are used. Chill for two hours. Dust the top with powdered sugar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades