Pecan prailines are the foodstuff our ice cream parlor dreams are made of. With copious amounts of sugar, deliciously sweet prailines, and a nice toffee crunch that accompanies every bite, pecan prailines are the perfect treat to serve alongside plain vanilla ice cream and a soda pop (yes, we're piggies like that).
Watch this video to learn how to make pecan prailines on a budget. This simple recipe only requires a few ingredients: sweetened condensed milk, milk, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and pecans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades