In this tutorial, Chef Doug teaches us how to make soda cake. First, take a box of chocolate cake mix and a soda can. Empty the cake mix into the bowl and then open up your soda and whisk it inside. After this is combined and there are no lumps, spray cooking spray into a cake pan. Scrape the cake mix into the baking pan and spread it out until open. Bake this in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Once it's finished, take it out of the oven let it cool. Once cooled, you can spread icing over it and enjoy this delicious soda cake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades