In this video we learn how to make a soft shell crab dish. First, start making the sauce with white wine, honey, peppercorns, lemon juice, and heavy cream. Let this reduce and then start another skillet with chopped onions, red peppers, green peppers, and olive oil. Add in some chopped celery and then add these to some cooked cubed potatoes. Then, add in some mayonnaise along with some cooked bacon and pepper. Sprinkle in some salt and horseradish then mix all of this up and place in the fridge. From here, grab your soft shell crabs and take the meat out of them. Then, dust the crab in some flour, then egg yolk wash, and then in flour with corn starch. Fry these until they are golden brown on both the sides. When finished, serve this with the sauce you made first and the potato salad, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades