This video demonstrates how to make Sopapilla (or sopaipilla) Cheese Cake. For this recipe, you will need: 8 oz. cream cheese, ½ cup of sugar, ½ tsp of vanilla, crescent roll dough, nonstick cooking spray, ½ stick of butter, ½ cup cinnamon sugar, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer. Set it aside. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Place crescent roll dough in the pan. Seal the ridges and press together. Spoon cream cheese over the dough. Place another layer of crescent roll dough over the top of the cream cheese mixture. Melt butter in the microwave. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the dough. Pour melted butter over the top. Back at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Cool. Top with whipped cream. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades