This recipe for sporcamusi (phyllo pastry with lemon custard) comes courtesy of chef Pasquale Martinelli of Bellavitae restaurant.Layer phyllo dough in 2 stacks of 6 sheets, brushing between each sheet with melted butter. Cut each stack in half lengthwise and each strip into thirds to make 12 rectangles. Cut each rectangle on the diagonal to make 24 triangles. Place triangles on prepared baking sheets and bake until they are golden, about 4 to 6 minutes.
Place 3 tablespoons lemon custard in the center of half of the triangles. Top with remaining triangles. Warm a serving platter and place sporcamusi on top. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve immediately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades