In order to prepare Rice Pudding without Eggs or Custard, you will need the following ingredients: 1 liter of milk, 1 lemon rind, 1 cup of pudding rice, 1 cup of caster sugar, and rose water (or other flavorings). Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan. Add lemon rind. Stir constantly. Pour half a liter of water into another saucepan. Add rice. Boil. Add milk to rice, adding a little at a time. The rice will slowly absorb the milk a little at a time. Stir constantly. Add sugar. Remove the lemon rind. Add 2 tablespoons of rose water. Stir for 2 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades