Celebrity Chef Phil Vickery teaches in this video how to make a British favorite dish: sticky tofee pudding. This tradition dish is served warm and in often during the winter. Phil soaks the dates in boiling water and baking soda to bring out more of their flavor for the dish. While the dates are soaking, he starts creating the sponge part of the cake. With basic ingredients combined, he creates his sponge cake in a way more like a batter than your tradition method of making a sponge cake. Next you will simply put this mixture into a pan and bake it. While cooking, all you have to do make the carmel sauce. This will complete the sticky toffee pudding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades