This video tells us the procedure of making strawberries and cream croissants. Take two refrigerated crescent rolls and separate them into triangles. Put the triangles at the edge of your pan with the longer end inside the pan and the tip outside the pan. Overlap the adjacent triangles and flatten them with your hand. Lift the longer ends a little bit above the pan. Spread 8 oz of strawberry cream cheese above the triangles. Spread 16 oz of frozen strawberries over the cheese. Fold the triangles at an angle towards the inside and tuck them in. Put it in oven preheated to 375 degrees. Take it outside after 15 to 20 minutes. Take 8 oz of strawberries which are cut from the top in the middle of the pan. Put 8 oz of light whip topping above it. This completes the procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades