In this video, Chef Jay shows how to make strawberry cheesecake from scratch. You will need 1 c sugar, 1 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp vanilla, 3 large eggs, 1 stick butter, 8-10 large strawberries, 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, 2 c sour cream and 2 c graham crackers. You will also need a small sauce pan, spring form pan and large pan. First, put room temperature cream cheese and sugar into mixing bowl and cream them together. After this, add the eggs in one at a time then add vanilla, corn starch and mix together. Now, add in the sour cream. This will create the filling. In a saucepan, melt your butter and pour in the graham crackers (chopped finely) mix this until it's well combined. Now, take the crust and dump it into the spring form pan and make a nice even crust. After this, pour the filling in. Put this into a large water bath and place into the middle section of the oven. Chop up the strawberries and place on top of the cheesecake when it's done baking!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades