This instructional video demonstrates how to make a strawberry pie. She starts with a frozen pie shell. Let the pie crust thaw for about 10 minutes. To make it look homemade, pinch the fluted edges so they are not perfectly even. Next, poke holes all over the bottom and sides of the crust with a fork. Bake the plain pie crust in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. To prepare the filling, put 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water into a pan on the stove, mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with a little water until smooth and add that to the sugar mixture, and begin cooking. Add two packages of strawberry gelatin and cook on medium heat while stirring for 3-5 minutes. Slice up about a quart of strawberries, leaving the nice looking ones whole. Spread 8 ounces of cream cheese into the pie shell and layer the sliced strawberries on it, placing the whole ones on top. When the sugar mixture is bubbly, let it cool for about 10 minutes, and spoon it over the berries. Put the pie in the fridge to cool. This video is easy to follow and shows step-by-step instructions on how to make a strawberry pie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades