In this tutorial, we learn how to make guilt free chocolate truffles at home. Cocoa powder, coconut oil, Stevia, dates, coconut oil and apple sauce are used in this recipe. First, take your sugar free chocolate truffles you created and chill them in the fridge for a few hours, so they are hard. Once your truffles are made, you can now dip them into your choice of toppings. You can choose chopped nuts, coconut or any other topping that you enjoy. Once you're done dipping, you can place into truffle trays and you have a homemade truffle that is also healthy for you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades