Brian and Cora from Volcanic Nectar show us how they make their agave peach cobbler with peaches from their own tree. First, the peaches are diced and put into a bowl. Then they add lemon juice, some agave, vanilla, and cornstarch mixed with water for thickening. They mix this all together, then put chunks of butter all over the top. For the topping, in another bowl they put some oat flour and cut in some butter until the mixture is coarse and crumbly. Finally, they add some milk, cinnamon and agave, and dollop this mixture on top of the peaches. Then the cobbler goes into the oven for about 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades