Kat teaches us how to make a sugar free strawberry pie in this tutorial. First, purchase fresh strawberries and wash them, then pull the stems off. Next, use a butter knife to remove the top middle of the strawberries. After this, use an egg slicer to slice up your strawberries until you have four cups. Next, purchase a graham cracker crust from the store, then place all the strawberries into it. After this, even them out and pack them into the crust. Set this aside, then take 1.5 c water, sugar free vanilla pudding, and sugar free strawberry Jell-O packets. Cook these until they are thick, then take off the heat and pour it onto the pie. Next, place this in the fridge for four hours, then top with cool whip and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades