To make an easy, southern style peach cobbler, melt one stick of butter or margarine in a pan. In a separate container, add 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of milk. Use a whisk to mix until the mixture is smooth. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Take 2 cans of peaches in heavy syrup and add them to the pan. Then take the flour mixture and pour it over the peaches. If desired, sprinkle cinnamon on top. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put the cobbler in and allow it to cook for 30 minutes. Your peach cobbler is now ready to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades