In Morocco, dates are a very ritualistic food during Ramadan, the month during which Muslims fast from sunrise to sundown. During Ramadan, Muslims ask for forgiveness from past sins and ask for guidance in the future. But once sundown hits, it's time to eat up and rejoice.
Dates are eaten frequently during Ramadan with milk after sundown.
In Morocco, dates are considered a very important ingredient during this month. Check out this video to learn how to make stuffed dates. You'll be guided through both varieties of stuffed dates: Salty and sweet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades