In this tutorial, we learn how to make sweet oatmeal cookies. Start with 1/2 c soft margarine in a large bowl. Then, add in 1/2 c brown sugar, 1/2 c white sugar, and blend with a spoon until all mixed together nicely. Now, add in 1 egg and 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix this together with the same spoon, then add in 1.5 c quick oats, 3/4 c flour, 1/2 tsp cream of tartar, and a pinch of salt. Add in 1/2 c raisins, then combine together. Mix all of this together, then when you are finished you will need a un-greased cookie sheet. Spoon the dough onto the sheet in the size you would like, then bake in the 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades