Stay tuned for the always enjoyable Cooking With Dog. This cooking show is hosted by a DOG named Francis! The show currently focuses on how to make popular Japanese dishes. This video demonstrates how to make Sweet Potato (Dessert Made from Sweet Potatoes), a Japanese dessert.
Ingredients for Sweet Potato
2 Sweet Potatoes (gross weight 500g/1.10 lbs, net weight 300g/0.66 lbs)
50g Sugar (1.76 oz)
20g Butter (0.71 oz)
60ml Dairy Cream (0.254 u.s. cup)
1 Egg Yolk
1/2 tbsp Rum
A Few Drops of Vanilla Extract
1 Egg Yolk for Gloss Finish
1/2 tsp Water
Black Sesame Seeds
** Note: Reduce the microwave time to 3 minutes on each side of the potatoes for a full sized American microwave. The microwave we use (500 watt) also works as a conventional oven. Cook sweet potatoes in a microwave for the first time. Then bake them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) in a conventional oven.
Frederic Chopin - Valse in D-flat major "Minute Waltz" - Op. 64 No. 1 Play by Muriel Nguyen Xuan, recording by Stephane Magnenat
Cooking With Dog is WonderHowTo's favorite Japanese Cooking Show. Search "Cooking With Dog" on WonderHowTo from your helpful instructor, a dog named Francis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades